Saturday, July 18, 2009

Inside J's Castle

The interior of J Yoshimoto's secret laboratory, deep in the basement of an abandoned County building. Lights are flashing, beakers are bubbling, sparks are sparking. J Yoshimoto and his assistant, Ken, are dressed in lab coats.

J: Tonight, Ken, will be my greatest triumph. They said it couldn't be done. They laughed at me. But I'll show them. I'll show them all. Tonight I will get five votes out of four people!!
Throw the switch!!!

Ken: Yes, master

Loud alarm, smoke

J: Tonight, Ken, we will walk, you and I, into Pete Hoffman's office with our five votes, and he'll be powerless to stop it because only four people talked! TAKE THAT, LAWS OF TIME AND SPACE!! MBWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Ken: How do you do it, master?

J: I know, I am pretty awesome.

Ken: No, seriously, how did you do it? I mean, I know you outsmarted Naeole, but....

J: Stop right there!

Ken: What, master?

J: Ken, never go for the easy joke.

Ken: Yes, master

No comments: